Sep 2019 – Present
Self-employed – The Netherlands
VFX Supervisor / Motion Graphic designer
- I love my work, I enjoy the way each project is approached and the satisfaction of the end result, I can work on multiple big projects as I manage a team of 3D and 2D artists and I have experience in On-set supervision, VFX breakdowns, and budgeting.
Jan 2018 – Present
Aten Valley LLC – USA
Founder / General Manager
- I run a small e-commerce business in the USA. I created a brand "Falguard" and I am selling my products on Amazon.com through my LLC, Aten Valley.
Sep 2014 – Sep 2019
National Parliament – Kuwait
3D Generalist / Motion Graphic designer
- Working with the creative director to create and develop channel Identity.
- Designing and executing Full Packages for TV Shows.
- Creating and developing GFX for Promotions and Documentaries.
Feb 2013 – Aug 2014
Freelancer – Online
3D Generalist / Compositor
Jan 2012 – Feb 2013
Mercury Visual Solutions – Egypt
Lead 3D Artist / Senior Compositor
- Leading 3D Lighters and 2D compositors while collaborating with the creative team to create a visual style that will resonate with a specific target audience.
- My team and I created a complete CG City/Environments on Vue, matte-painting and 2.5D projections on Nuke (1001 Arabian Nights) TV series.
- Assisting the VFX producer in breaking down the TV series script, building GFX Pipeline and maintaining a consistent level of details all over the project.
Feb 2008 – Dec 2011
Gravity Post House – Egypt
Senior 3D Artist / Compositor
- Worked on several Arabic Movies, Video Clips, and commercials.
- Accomplished complete CG projects (2D-3D tracking, Chroma keying, painting textures/backgrounds, Lighting, Rendering & Compositing).
Feb 2007 – Jan 2008
Aroma – Egypt
Junior 3D Artist
- Starting my career at AROMA the best post house in Egypt with a team of great talents gave me a compressed dose of knowledge in a short time.
My 3D Models for sale on Turbosquid: